BISE Rawalpindi Board FSC Part 1 Date Sheet 2019
Get the complete details of FSC part 1 date sheet on datesheet.pk. Keep on visiting our website datesheet.pk for the date sheet of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi from time to time. The students appearing in the BISE Rawalpindi FSC part-I exams must be waiting for the date sheet, fasten up your seat belt because the expected time for the announcement of the BISE Rawalpindi FSC part-I is in the mid of April. The Board’s exams will start in the first or second week of June. The board will announce the date sheet on its official website. The BISE Rawalpindi releases its Timetable approximately 20 to 30 days before examination so that the students would get enough time for preparation of the board exams.
BISE Rawalpindi Board Inter Date Sheet 2019
Rawalpindi Board Inter Date Sheet
The BISE Rawalpindi date sheet only can be accessed by those students who fall under the jurisdiction of the Rawalpindi board and its affiliated zones. You are advised to keep visiting the website of the datasheet.pk website to stay in contact and as soon as the board declares the date sheet download the date sheet and take a print out of it in order for future ventures.
BISE Rawalpindi has two sessions of exams, morning and evening session. The morning session starts at 8:30 Am and the evening session starts at 1:30 Pm. On Friday the Evening session starts at 2:30 PM. The exams of the compulsory subjects are held in two groups i.e. “First Group” and “Second Group”.
The details mentioned on the date sheet are the date of the exams, the day of the exams. Subjects are mentioned with their respective codes. Instructions regarding examinations, Timing of the paper, group of the paper and the academic session.
Instruction on the date sheet you need to follow:
- Examination in (1) English (Comp.) (2) Urdu (comp.) (3) Islamic Education (comp) (4) Pak. Studies (comp.) will be held in two groups. First and Second Group.
- The examination against which no group is shown will be held at the same time and only one time.
- The group in which a candidate is to take the examination shall be mentioned on his Roll Number slip. No candidate shall be allowed to take the examination in any other group other than the one allotted to him.
- Write the ROLL NUMBER on the provided space on the answer sheet and continuous sheets. It should be written in such a manner that it leaves no mark on the other sheets. Don’t use ballpoint or marker.
- During the examination, any holiday national or local will not affect the examination schedule. The examination will be conducted according to the same time and date mentioned on the date sheet.
- The candidates will give the question paper according to session printed on their ROLL NUMBER Slips. You can ask any question related to this before the commencement of the examination.
- Objective type paper will be given first, and the subjective or essay type paper will be given after the collection of the objective paper in all subjects.
- The time duration will vary according to the type of paper. Normally it is for 3 hours.
Instructions for Examination Center
- Bring your own stationery
- Don’t bring illegal material like mobile phone, walkie talkies, etc.
- Follow the direction of the staff and superintendent
- Reach the center 15 to 30 minutes before the start of the paper.
- Give 5 minutes to read the paper carefully
- Don’t waste time and start writing at once.
Preparation of the exams of Rawalpindi Board
As the time is short to finish preparation of the FSC exams of BISE Rawalpindi so, start the revision of the syllabus. Spend as much time as you get in your studies. You can take the online quiz and short question answer tests of every subject. These tests are available on our website for each chapter. The online quiz system will help you to prepare the objective part. Also, you can download the past papers of 5 to 10 years for your exams preparation.
BISE Rawalpindi Board
Board of intermediate and secondary education Rawalpindi was established in 1977 to provide the educational services of SSC and HSSC level to the Rawalpindi area and other zones associated with Rawalpindi. The main authoritative body of Board of Intermediate and secondary education Sargodha was split into two parts and BISE Sargodha was originated in October 1977. The board is conducting the SSC and HSSC exams soon after the establishment of the board in 1978.