Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Announced the Exam Schedule 2020 and Policy
The education and the examination activities have been halted due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus. Many educational institutes are devising examination policy so that the students can be promoted to the next grade. In this regard, the vice-chancellor of Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan has approved the recommendation regarding the examination policy of BS 4 years and MA/MSC programs. All the affiliated colleges will follow the same schedule announced by the university officials. Previously committee constituted by the online academic council put forward certain points to discuss the policy of the exams.
The online Academic council approved the following schedule for the various academic programs such as BA/BSc, B.Com, MA/MSc& M.Com, LLB, and Pharm-D for the private candidates. University has been announced the Exams Schedule of BZU BA Date Sheet 2020, BSc Date Sheet of BZU, BZU B.Com Date Sheet, BZU MA Supply Date Sheet 2020, BZU MA Supply Date Sheet, and LLBDate Sheet of BZU Multan.
BA/BSc Annual Examination 2020
1st-31st August, 2020
B.Com (Part I&II) Annual Examination 2020
MA/MSc& M.Com ( Part I&II) Supply Examination 2020
LLB-3 years & LLB-5 years (Part-I,II&III) Supply Examination 2019
Pharm-D 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,& Final Professional 1st Annual Examination 2020
Recommendations of the Committee
The recommendations of the committee proposed in the meeting are stated below.
- For the assessment purpose, the authorities will provide the topics and the students have to prepare 4 assignments of 15 marks.
- The topics of the assignment will be given by the Controller of examination, BZU in consultation with approved External examiner by the board of studies.
- The College administration will collect the assignments within 28 days from the issuance of the notification. According to the schedule, 7 days will be specified for each assignment.
- The colleges will submit the assignments of the students to the controller of examination, BZU for the assessment of marks.
- The assignments will be submitted by the concerned college in a sealed envelope.
- The policy for the mid and sessional marks will remain the same as already in practice.
- It is notified to the students that this examination policy will be only applicable for the current semester due to the spread of the novel coronavirus.
- Assessment of four assignments of the subject will be considered equal to one paper checking. Furthermore, one assignment will be considered as one question of the paper and the paper checkers will be paid accordingly.
In the ongoing situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, the university has directed the affiliated colleges to make the arrangement for the online classes. Its basic purpose is to facilitate the students so that they can study on a regular basis without wasting their time and their academic year can be saved. For more details, remain in touch with datesheet.pk and get a hand on all the latest updates of the exam schedule of various academic programs.