GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences & Technology Entry Test Schedule for Admissions 2020
GIK holds a prestigious status in Pakistan as it produced bright students in the engineering field. The graduates from this institute have done a remarkable job in their respective domains. Most students dream to become of the part of this university to continue their studies. Apart from the educational activities, Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute is also famous due to its involvement in extra co-curricular events. Recently it has announced the admission for the fall semester 2020 in different areas such as
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering (Electronics)
- Electrical Engineering (Power)
- Engineering Sciences
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Engineering (Manufacturing)
- Management Sciences (Nanotechnology)
- Mechanical Engineering
Online Admission Test
The GIK Institute online admission test will be conducted on 18-19th July 2020 at Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, and Rawalpindi.
The Admission policy 2020 for the Ghulam Ishaq Institute is as follows
- The eligibility of the candidates is determined by his marks in the previous academic certificates and on the basis of the admission test held by the institute.
- The admission test consists of multiple-choice questions based on intermediate level Mathematics and Physics.
- The institute has no reserved seats, quota and admission cannot be secured by giving donations.
- There is no age limit defined for the candidates. Moreover, the persons of all the caste and creed can get enrolled.
- The students having the domicile of any region are also eligible to appear in the admission test.
- The institute does not deny the admission due to any difference in the caste and the creed of the applicants.
Furthermore, the female students are encouraged to apply in the programs offered by the institute. With the rapid advancements the women are now excelling in all fields and now there are a number of females that are pursuing their careers in engineering. It is the golden opportunity for all the candidates as the admissions are open. The last date to apply for the online admission is 12th July, 2020 so make sure to apply before the deadline. For more details, remain in touch with the datesheet.pk and get all the latest information without any delay.