Instructions for NUMS Online MBBS & BDS Supplementary Examinations
The examination of the various colleges and universities has been postponed in the light of the rising concerns over the coronavirus pandemic. Gradually now the educational institutes are devising the alternative strategies to hold the examination of the students so that they can move to the next grade to continue their studies. In this regard, the National University of Medical Sciences issued the instructions for the supplementary examination of 1st & 2nd Prof MBBS and 1st Prof BDS. It is informed to the students that the supply exams will be started from 6th July, 2020 so be prepared for the exams.
Instructions for Exams
The students that are going to appear in the supply exam are advised to go through the below-mentioned points so that they can prepare accordingly.
· Every student must have the laptop/desktop with the arrangement of the uninterrupted power supply, fast speed internet connection, webcam of high resolution, headphones, and a MIC.
· The login and password will we issued to every student for the exam. The respective institutes will send specific information to the students on the morning of 29th June 2020.
· Apart from the Login and password the educational institutes will also share the zoom link for the exam on 29th June 2020 for video connectivity. Its main purpose is to monitor the exams and the demo presentation/dummy paper.
· A banner will be displayed by the NUMS from 12th June 2020 at 12:00 AM on their website under the tag of “MBBS and BDS Online Supplementary Exams”. The students will find the “For details, click here” within the banner.
· After clicking the tab the students will be redirected to the window where they have to provide the required information such as login and password.
· By signing in, they will then be led to the “exam-specific instructions”.
· The instructions will be only visible to the candidates until the beginning of the paper.
· Any queries related to IT or exams may be referred to as the technical support department of the university. Moreover, the helpline numbers will also remain active 30 minutes before the exam commencement as well as during the exam to receive any queries.
· To guide the students prior to exams, a demo will be presented of the exam software by Director Digital Technologies, NUMS on 30th June and 1st July 2020 at 12:30 PM.
· It is requested to all the students to submit the latest photograph in soft form and a valid email to the email of the NUMS exam branch. Also send the 2 passport size photographs (the hard and soft copy of photographs should be the same) to Controller of Examinations, NUMS by 30th June 2020.
For more details, keep visiting datesheet.pk and get all the latest information about the exams and the date sheets of various institutes without any delay.
NUMS Online Exams for MBBS & BDS