Islamia University Bahawalpur Announces Registration Schedule of MA examination 2020 for Private Candidates
Islamia University Bahawalpur has issued the registration schedule of the MA Annual Examination 2020 for the private candidates. The students are advised to go through the mentioned information to prepare for the exams accordingly.
Registration form submitted with the single fee 2000/-
Registration form submitted with the single fee 2000/- and late fee 1000/-
Registration form submitted with the double fee 4000/-
Instructions for Registration
The following are the instructions related to the submission of the registration form for the private candidates that wanted to appear in the MA examination 2020 under the supervision of Islamia University Bahawalpur.
- The candidates need to submit the registration form along with the receipt of the bank challan to the directorate office of the university. While on the other hand the online registration form can be submitted in the HBL bank.
- Following documents must be attached with the registration form such as
- Attested academic certificates of FA/FSC, BA/BSc
- Attested copies of CNIC
- Two latest photographs
- Original challan receipt
- Equivalence certificate (if needed)
- NOC of the university in which the student enrolled for the previous academic programs
- If the candidate is not the resident of Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalpur, and Bhawalnagr then he/she should submit 5000/- along with the registration fee.
- The students that have completed their graduation from any other institute and wanted to appear in the MA annual examination conducted by Islamia University Bahawalpur as a private candidate should submit the registration form to complete the process of registration.
- It is pertinent to mention here that the students that have been graduated in 2018 or before will be only eligible for the registration of MA examination as per the instructions of the university.
- The candidates that have already graduated from Islamia University do need to submit the registration form. They can give the examination with the previous registration number assigned to them.
- The private candidates can do the registration for the various subjects such as Islamiat, English, Political Science, Economics, Arabic, Urdu, History, Persian, Sairiki, and Pakistan Studies.
- The examination department of the university will announce the examination schedule and fee later. The incomplete forms will be rejected so make sure to fulfill all the requirements.
For more details keep visiting date sheet.pk and get a hand on all the latest updates regarding the examination schedule of various educational institutes.