Online Registration For The HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2020
The higher education commission of Pakistan has announced the registration date of law graduate assessment test 2020 on the directions of the honorable Supreme Court. The GAT tests the basic knowledge and determines the eligibility criteria of the enrolled applicants. The objective of this test to analyze the abilities of the candidates that wanted to join law as a profession. It is mandatory to pass the law graduate assessment test arranged by the HEC to apply for a bar council.
The eligibility criteria of the law graduate assessment test 2020 are as follows
- The candidates that passed the bachelor's in law or having an equivalent degree are only eligible to apply for the GAT test.
Law GAT 2020 is one test paper and it will be solely based on the multiple-choice questions. The candidates have to secure the maximum marks to clear the test.
Centers for LAW GAT Test
The list of the test centers will be mentioned on the application form and the candidates need to select from the available centers. It is informed to the candidates that the test will be conducted on the below-stated centers if 100 minimum candidates select that centers. After registration, the centers will not be changed in any case so make sure to pick the right one by considering your requirements. The GAT Test will be conducted in the following Centers:
Date of the Test
The test date will be notified to the candidates through the announcement of the higher education commission. It is recommended to the candidates that after the online registration download the roll number slip through the official website of HEC one week before the commencement date of the test. Students will be informed about the date, time, and venue of the test through the SMS/Email. While filling the registration form, the candidate must mention the valid SMS number and Email so that they can receive the information about the test date on time. Furthermore, also take the print of the roll number slip because the CNIC and roll number slip are required to enter into the test center.
Process of registration
The online registration process is defined step by step to facilitate the applicants. Read the instructions and then do the registration properly.
- For online registration, the applicants need to visit the http://etc.hec.gov.pk to complete the process.
- During the online registration if the application faces any difficulty then for the guidance send an email at the firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers.
- The submission of the application includes two steps: profile completion using the "My Profile" section, and application submission using the "Law GAT Test” link available on the menu panel in the left-hand sidebar of the online portal.
- For the LAW-GAT Test only submitted applicants will be considered, and applications in save or incomplete mode will not be entertained by the authorities.
- The test fee is Rs. 3000/- that should be deposited Online/ATM in the
Account No. O 1127900567403
Account Title: Higher Education Commission
Bank: Habib Bank Limited
Branch Code: 0112.
Bank draft or Pay Order will not be accepted.
- Applicants are required to submit original fee deposit slip/ATM/online transfer through courier at Room No. 13-207,2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
- Mention the CNIC number at the backside of the deposit slip.
- The examination fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Last date of online registration
The last date for the online registration is Tuesday, 30th June 2020. The interested candidates must apply online before the deadline to avoid any inconvenience.
- It is essential to score at least 50% to pass the law graduate assessment test 2020.
- All the candidates must meet the criteria as per the rules and regulations of the Pakistan Bar Council.
- Applicants can have three chances in order to clear the test. The Law graduate assessment test is conducted quarterly in a year by the higher education commission.
HEC Law GAT Test