University of Health Sciences will conduct MBBS and BDS Supplementary Exam Schedule
The MBBS and BDS supplementary Exam which were postponed this year will be held from the 1st of June. The coronavirus pandemic disturbed the exam schedule as all the educational institutes have been shut down. Previously these exams were supposed to be conducted in March but by keeping in view the deadly effects of coronavirus, the exams were delayed. The authorities urged the students to be prepared for the exams and focus on the studies and there is no chance of getting the students promoted without the exams.
UHS MBBS Date Sheet
University of Health Science Lahore MBBS Supply Date Sheet has announced for the final professional MBBS supply exam, first professional MBBS supply exams, and fourth professional MBBS supply exam. The students that are preparing for these exams are recommended to check the date sheet before the exam.
UHS BDS Date Sheet
The first professional BDS supply exam and final professional BDS supply exam will be conducted from the 1st of June. The UHS Lahore BDS Supply Date Sheet has been issued and the students can check it respectively. All the examination centers will strictly follow the precautionary measures during the exam to ensure the safety of the students.
Instructions for the Students
Following are the some instructions for the medical and dental students that they need to follow during the exam.
- By considering the condition of the coronavirus pandemic special arrangements would be made at the examination centers.
- It is compulsory for the students to follow the standard operating procedure issued by UHS.
- Candidates should reach the examination center at the mentioned time.
- The exam will be conducted by maintaining the appropriate distance within the examination hall.
- Students are advised to wear masks and no students will be allowed to enter the examination center without the mask.
- Students must bring the hand sanitizer with them.
- The hand sanitizer will also be provided to the students in the examination center.
- The temperature screening of the students will be done at the entrance of the center.
- The students that are affected by coronavirus or present aboard will not be eligible to sit in the exam. They must contact the respective authorities of their institute. Later on, a special exam will be arranged for such students.
The Corona RT-PCR tests will be carried out for the examination staff and the supervisors before assigning them duties. No student will be promoted without appearing in the exam. This decision has been made by the consent of authorities of all medical colleges. If the exams will not be held then students will not be promoted to the next class. It is mandatory to arrange the supplementary exam of MBBS and BDS so that the students can do the house job. In this way, the academic year of the students will be saved and there will be no extra burden of the fee.
For more details keep visiting datesheet.pk and get all the recent updates about the date sheet of all types of exams.
UHS Lahore Date Sheet 2020